My Facebook Fanpage

Posted by Shreeonlinejobs |

Last couple of week I'm busy in learning facebook fanpage marketing, Undergone lots of research's.I ended learning with facebook fan page and created my own facebook fanpage with ten followers joined instantly from my facebook friends profile.

Thing i learned about facebook fanpage:-
1.You can market your company.
2.Promote your product.
3.You can customize your fapage with Static FBML.

Things you should know before creating Fanpages:-
1.Network with other platforms
2.Creating a resources.
3.Creating contests that include participation.
4.Empowering Pre-existing pages.
5.Targeting the proper demographics.

My Fanpage Screen Shot:-



All Comments on this blog are DoFollow.All Comments are Moderated.Spamming won’t be Tolerated.

100 % Money Making Ideas

google